Tuesday 9 April 2013

Are you in a State of Wonder with this months selection?

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay in posting this months pick. It has been a busy few weeks with all the book club selections arriving at once!

This months pick is another somersault to your synapses in your brain. At least I hope so. I found it a very intriguing, unique storyline and I can't wait to hear what you all think of the book.

You can find out more about it here


If you would like to know more from the author herself and this title, you can watch a live video chat here

Ann Patchett Live

For a preview of the questions for discussion you can find them at Litlovers here

See you on Thursday 18th April at 6pm at Gordon White Library !

(the last Thursday is Anzac Day and we are closed, apologies)

Happy Reading,

Margaret

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment about State of Wonder, but as I posted it before the official announcement from Margaret, it appears with last month's comments.Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to discussing this book. I enjoyed the setting and characters. Their choices and beliefs certainly kept me questioning what I would do.

    ReplyDelete