Monday 20 February 2017

Come One Come All


Afternoon All,

Let me start this week’s post with a reminder that the Between the Lines Book Club are meeting this Thursday. Haven’t read the book? Come along anyway, tell us why you didn’t read it and see what everyone else thought of Rosewater and Soda Bread.

 
We’ll all meet up at Gordon White Library at 6.00pm, and sit around have a cuppa and a chat about the book. Bring your book back and pick up next month’s book An Empty Coast by Tony Park.

I’m pretty laid back so we’ll let the conversation roll and enjoy the company of other book lovers.

 
I’ll see you all on Thursday,

Jamie

 

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate being given the opportunity to think about everything that I watch, listen to, and read. My eyes were opened throughout the chapters as different points were made. I was able to recognize how the media has personally affected me. I hope that I am more aware of the media around me. It is my goal to share what I have learned with my students and their parents in newsletters, conversations, and possibly conferences. I look forward to the next book study.http://drbarbaraseniorsharkinsfoundation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete