Monday 30 January 2017

Staff Read (They really do!)



Afternoon All,

Who would’ve thought that staff in the library actually read? This week instead of focusing on the monthly book I want to focus on our staff and what they are reading.


 

  Yes!! Finally the continuation of the Jack West series. A little confusing to start with but once he starts the pace is nonstop. Devoured it in 12 hrs. ”  -Jamie
(Four Legendary Kingdoms by Matthew Reilly)

 
“Loving it!!! I'm taking my time because I don't want it to finish” - Kathryn
(The Blood Mirror by Brent Weeks)


“Took a bit to get used to but by book three I was totally hooked ”  - Laura
(The Captive Prince Trilogy by C.S. Pacat)




Feel free to add your own quick review in the comments below. We’re always looking for a new book to read.

See you all next time
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment