Thursday 24 July 2014

It's nearly Transatlantic time already!

Well it certainly has been great weather for curling up with a book even though the cold of some of the Atlantic connections often intensified the chilly feeling. Time to warm up with another 'Cosy' I think!

I hope you are all doing better at keeping track of the many characters in this novel than I did. I'd come across a name and then have to scurry back through the pages to try to find it so I could make the correct connections. I felt like I should have set out a family tree alongside me when I read the book so that I could keep better track of who was who and who was connected to who!

Looking forward to catching up next Thursday 31 July at 6 pm at Gordon White Library!

Enjoy the rare pleasure of reading wrapped in blankets while one can!

No comments:

Post a Comment