Wednesday 16 October 2013

Same horse, different jockey and not sure of the destination yet

Hello everyone,

As I'm sure you all know, Margaret has left us for the wilds of the Northern Territory. She misses Mackay and everyone terribly.

As I did not attend the Between the Lines Book Club September meeting, I am not sure what book has been chosen for October. I would love to hear from anyone who was there so that I can be better prepared for our next meeting which is Thursday 31 October at 6 pm at Gordon White Library. After much sleuthing and deduction we think "The Fix" by Nick Earls is a distinct possibility. Any information confirming this or otherwise would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you and keep those pages turning or just flicking over.

No comments:

Post a Comment